Excel Numerical Data Entry
Here are the Guidelines & Details about Excel Numerical Data Entry Jobs
|Total Rows||4000||Levels||No. of Rows||No. of Errors||Payment Per Rows|
|TAT||7 Days||A||3500 – 4000||1 – 25||INR 6/-|
|Sign Up||INR 5000/-||B||3001-3500||1 – 22||INR 4/-|
|Bonus/Refund||INR 3,000/-||C||2501 – 3000||1 – 19||INR 3/-|
|Minimum Submission||2000 Rows||D||2001 – 2500||1 – 16||INR 2/-|
|Contract||12 Months||E||2000||1 – 13||INR 1/-|
|Total Assignment||24||A||26 – 30||No Payment but Next Job|
|Full Payment||INR 24,000/-||B||23 – 30||No Payment but Next Job|
|Monthly Income (Max)||INR 48,000/-||C||20 – 30||No Payment but Next Job|
|D||17 – 30||No Payment but Next Job|
|E||14 – 30||No Payment but Next Job|
- The User has to achieve minimum INR 2000/- from the current project to continue the contract (to get the next project and Bonus).
- There will be no mix-up levels in regards of payment & payment will be paid according to the accuracy level achieved by User.
- He or She should have minimum typing speed and working hours should be minimum 6 to 7 hours each day (24 hrs.). If required user have to provide more time to this particulars assignment.
- Once the project is delivered is not returned back.
- If the number of ERRORS exceeds more than 30 errors in a project, the project will be considered as cancelled and the contract would be terminated.
Please observe following screenshot of demo project to get a brief idea about the job work.